In this Article, you will learn how to add/delete speakers and manage categories under the Speakers Feature
- Accessing the Speakers Feature
- Importing speaker List
- Adding speaker manually to your event
- Adding a profile photo to current speakers
- Adding social media details
- Creating and deleting speaker categories
- Deleting speakers from your event
Accessing the Speakers Feature
- From the Admin Panel, select App.
- Search and select the Speakers feature. You can also select Speakers from the left panel.
Importing speaker List
- From the Speakers feature, select the Import button.
- Select the click here button to download the excel template.>/li>
- Open the excel template file, fill in the relevant details for the speakers and excel sheet on your desktop.
- Select the Import button and locate the edited excel template file, and upload it.
Adding speaker manually to your event
- From the Speakers feature, select the + New Profile button.
- Fill in the relevant fields for the speaker. Do note that the first name is a required field.
- (Optional) You can add a profile picture for your speakers by selecting the pencil icon on the circle logo. Select the relevant photo or upload a new image by selecting the Upload New Image button.
- (Optional) You can also toggle the speaker’s visibility, and if you would like to feature it on the public event website.
- Select the Save button.
Adding a profile photo to current speakers
- From the Speakers feature, select the speaker’s name whom you want to add a profile picture.
- Scroll down and select the pencil icon.
- Select the relevant photo to be used as the profile picture. Alternatively, upload a new image by selecting the Upload New Image button.
- Adjust the frame for the profile picture and select the Save button.
Adding social media details
- From the Speakers feature, select the speaker’s name whom you want to add social media details to.
- Scroll down and fill in the relevant details under Social Media.
- Select the Save button.
Creating and deleting speaker categories
- From the Speakers feature, select Manage Categories.
- To create a new category, fill in the Category Name in the Create New Category box, and select the + icon.
- To delete a category, select the dustbin icon and select Delete.
Deleting speakers from your event
- From the Speakers feature, select the checkbox next to the names of speakers you want to delete.
- Ensure that you have selected the right speakers since this action is irreversible.
- Select the Delete item button, and press Delete.
- Name: You can rename this module instead of calling it Speakers.
- Visibility: Visibility can be enabled/disabled anytime for the Speakers to be visible or invisible.
- Access Rights: Access rights to the speakers can be given to either everyone, specific groups or none.