Ask your attendees their opinion and display the results in real-time. Ask them for their opinion and let them vote instantly from any device.
To add a poll:
- On the admin panel, find 'Event App'.
- Click on -> 'Poll'.
- At the Main Page, click on the '+' green button widget.
- Choose 'Poll'
Frame up the Poll Content(s):
- At the right sidebar, under 'Content', type the question in the box.
- Then, determine the number of choices that the audience can cast their vote for.
- Include the choices that you would like to set.
- On the next tab, Options: You have a choice to set the correct answer.
- Countdown Timer in Seconds: Include a countdown timer.
- Submission Point: Include an option to award points to the audience for answer submission.
- Min/Max number of choices: This permits the audience to choose more than 1 answer.
- Access Rights: Allow everyone, no one or specific groups to access the poll.
Settings for Result Layout:
- On the 'Display' tab, you can choose the display orientation of the poll. Choose from vertical bar or horizontal bar.
- Total Participants: Enable this if you would like the total number of participants to be shown.
- Percentage: Enable this if you would like the total number of participants to be shown in percentage.
- Vote Count: Enable this if you would like the total number of vote counts to be shown.
Getting ready for the big show, all set to display poll results on the projector screen? Watch this step-step quick video here.
If you have any questions about this or didn't find an answer, please contact our support team via chat on any Micepad webpage or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org