Brother QL-820NWB Label Printer
This article covers the setup instructions for Brother QL-820NWB printer with Micepad Event RSVP App.
Recommended Printer: Brother-820 NWB or Brother-720 NW.
- Turn the printer on.
- Press the Menu button and the down arrow button to go to “WLAN” settings, the 5th option.
- Look for "Infra Manual Setting."
- Search for the available WIFI.
- Manually key in the password for the WIFI network.
- On the iPad, set WIFI to the same network.
- Set Printer → Label Printing → Select Printer -> Brother Printer
**Do note that each roll label has the ability to support up to 300 labels.