Engage your attendees and get instant feedback by including customisable feedback forms to your event.
Get instant feedback and make mid-course corrections to the event to ensure attendee satisfaction.
How to Create a feedback form?
- From the Event App, find "Feedback Forms"
- Click on-> "New Feedback Form".
- Input the basic information needed. Such as title, description, thank you message and reward points if you would like to include submission of feedback form as a task.
- Control the visibility of the feedback form by selecting the desired audience. Choose from, "No One, Everyone, and Specific Groups".
- For all questions to be displayed on one page, leave the bar untouched.
- Click on-> "Save" below.
- Next, create the feedback questions.
- See next article, "Type of Feedback Questions" on the type of questions you can add
At the Web App page, you will be seeing the Feedback form the right-hand side
Type of feedback questions
Depending on the type of information you'd like to collect:
- Multiple choice to collect a list of pre-defined answers from a fixed number of options.
- Check Box to feature multiple answers.
- Star Rating system for a quick glance of how the overall sentiments are.
- Ranking is a traditional go to option.
- Short Answer enables open ended response.
- Paragraph feedback is content related that allows attendees to submit a substantial amount of words.
- Likert Scale is a popular rating scale.
- Multiple Open Ended provides the flexibility of having several open ended response.
- Matrix Multiple Choice Grid allows attendees to select more than one answer.
Structuring your feedback question(s):
- Wish to add more questions to your feedback form? Click on the green "+" button on the right to do so.
- Decide if you would like to add in a header for the question by clicking on the "H" button.
- Lastly, click on the grid-like button to add a section.
- Proceed to Article, " How to Analyse Feedback Results" for an overview of understanding feedback results.