Schedule: Creating Multi-days Schedule with Breakout Sessions
Micepad offers two solutions for creating an event: Single Day and Multiple Days. A Multiple Days Event is when you have an event that occurs several days in a row. For example your event would be from July 1st - July 5th or February 23rd - March 5th.
Multiple Days Event:
- Follow the steps taken from the "Schedule your Single Day Event" article.
- Find "Manage Days" on the top right panel, then insert the "Date" and "Display Text".
- Click on "Save".
- Then, on the dropdown list, click on the day that you wish to input the contents into.
- Repeat the steps taken into "Schedule your Single Day Event" article.
This procedure will show you how to create a breakout session:
- From the schedule, choose the day and pick the agenda slot that you wish to include a breakout session.
- Use the time picker to choose the start & end time for the event.
- Give a title to the event.
- Include an informative description of how you would like to event to be encapsulated.
- For type, choose "Workshop Container".
- Include the venue name.
- Decide on the access rights for the event. Choose Specific Groups (refer to Attendees-> Groups -> Understanding How Groups Work), determine the groups that you would like to assign the breakout session to.
- Then, click on -> "Save"
- Next, you will be promoted to "Speakers", link Speakers (which you can create under Event App -> Profiles) for the event.
- Add "Tags" to the event. Add as many as you like, click on -> "Save" at the bottom.
- Lastly, embed documents in supporting formats such as: PDF files, images, audio, video or a Call-to-Action button.
- Click on -> "Duplicate" or the trash bin to "delete" the content.
- Wish to add more contents? Click on the green "+" button on the right to expand the quantity of content upload.