Add concurrent sessions, attach documents and more. Micepad offers an user-friendly tool for schedule planning.
Single Day Event:
2. Click on -> "New Schedule".
3. Use the time picker to choose the start & end time for the event.
4. Give a title to the event.
5. Include an informative description of how you would like to event to be encapsulated.
6. For type, choose "Normal".
7. Include the venue name.
8. Decide on the access rights for the event. Choose from -> Everyone, No One or Specific Groups.
9. Then, click on -> "Save"
10. Next, you will be promoted to "Speakers", link Speakers (which you can create under Event App -> Profiles) for the event.
11. Add "Tags" to the event. Add as many as you like, click on -> "Save" at the bottom.
12. Lastly, embed documents in supporting formats such as: PDF files, images, audio, video or a Call-to- Action button.
13. Click on -> "Duplicate" or the trash bin to "delete" the content.
14. Wish to add more contents? Click on the green "+" button on the right to expand the quantity of content upload.
Learn how to create fanciful coloured tags and colour code your schedule sessions:
1. Click on -> 'Add a tag' to customise a coloured tag to the respective session.
2. For example, if you wish to include a yellow colour tag for 'Asset Management Round up 2019', click on the circle icon for colour to pick a colour and then, a text colour (black/white) to complement the icon colour look.
3. Mobile user view: Screenshot below will assist in visualising how it looks like on mobile.