Attendee Access FAQ
These are some of the common queries we get regarding registration and accessing event issues.
- How to access an event as an attendee?
- How do I access the event through my mobile device?
- Unable to login event
- What is considered a strong password?
- Setting up multi-factor authentication
How to access an event as an attendee?
For registered attendees, click ENTER button and login with your email credentials to access the event as an attendee. Users can check the status of your registration by contacting the event organizers.
For unregistered attendees, please contact the relevant organizers if you are still eligible for registration. For some events, registration may still be made available via the event website. Simply click on the, " Register" to register or contact the event organizers directly for.
How do I access the event through my mobile device?
Events can generally be accessed through a mobile device via the Micepad mobile app. Kindly download our app from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Alternatively, you can access the event through your mobile web browser.
Unable to login event
You can try the following to troubleshoot login issues:
- For WOG laptops, please change devices and try to login event website again with a non-WOG laptop.
- Endure that your device is connected to a stable network.
- For countries with firewall, you can try using VPN. If access problems persist, please contact your event organizer as the micepad team unfortunately has no control with a country's firewall.
- Please ensure that your browser is the updated version of Chrome, Safari, Edge or Firefox. (Google Chrome is highly recommended)
- Clear cache, refresh page and try logging in again with your registered credentials. If problem persists, please change devices. For account issues, please contact the relevant event organizers.
- Ensure your internet connection is stable.
- If you are unable to login with the credentials you have registered with, please contact your event organizers for assistance.
These are some of the commonly asked questions regarding passwords and setting up of accounts.
What is considered a strong password?
Strong passwords should be at least 12 characters long or more and should consist of a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and special symbols, such as punctuation.
Setting up multi-factor authentication
Users can enable multi-factor authentication Login App by going to the Security Page. After a user has scanned the QR Code using either the Authy or Google Authenticator app, they will be prompted to enter the verification code generated as well as their password to complete the registration process.