In this article, you will be able to learn about the Attendees feature.
- Accessing Attendees feature
- Navigating around Attendee feature
- How to leave a message
- How to arrange a meeting with attendee
Accessing Attendees feature
- On the left panel , clicking the ‘more’ option and selecting the Attendees Feature will allow you to view the profiles of the attendees for that event.
Navigating around attendee feature
- You can search for a particular attendee via the search bar.
- You are able to filter out attendees based on their status by checking the relevant checkboxes.
- Clicking on a particular attendee’s profile will allow you to view their contact details (if applicable). You can arrange a meeting or leave a message for an attendee.
Leave a message
- Select an attendee to open his/her profile.
- Click on Leave a message. A chat box will popup. Type your message in the chat box and send.
Arrange a meeting with attendee
- Click on Arrange Meeting on the attendee's profile
- Proceed to complete meeting request:
- Select Meeting Duration
- Select Date
- Select Time
- Leave a message to attach to your meeting request and click Send.