In this article, you will find out how to access and manage your feedback.
- Accessing the feedback feature
- Creating a feedback form
- Adding questions to your feedback form
- Types of questions
- Feedback analytics
- Individual Responses
- Downloading feedback reports
- Front End View
Accessing the feedback feature
- From the Admin Panel, click on App.
- Search for Feedback and select it.
Creating a feedback form
- From the main page, select the + New Feedback Form button.
- Fill in the Title, Description and the Thank You Message.
- (Optional) You can also control who would be able to access your feedback forms through the Access Rights option. By default, your quiz visibilities are set to everyone.
- (Optional) You can also choose to display all questions on a single page by toggling the Display All Questions In One Page. By default, the questions will be on different pages.
- Once you are done filling in the details, select the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Adding questions to your feedback form
- If you have multiple feedback forms set up, select the form that you wish to edit and ensure that you are on the Questions tab.
- Fill in the details and add questions as you see fit. To add more questions, click on the + icon located on the side of the page.
- To remove a question from the feedback form, select a question and click on the trash bin icon. Note that this action is irreversible.
- (Optional) You can add on more headers throughout the feedback form by clicking on the H icon. The new header will appear above the selected question. Do note that your changes are automatically saved.
Types of questions
- Multiple Choice: Allow attendees to select from a list of predefined answers from a fixed number of options
- Check Box: Allow attendees to select multiple answers.
- Star Rating: Allow attendees to select from a rating system. You can select the total number of stars up to 10 stars.
- Ranking: Allows attendees to rank their answers.
- Short Answer: Allow attendees to provide an open-ended response.
- Paragraph: Allow attendees to provide a much larger amount of words compared to the Short Answer option.
- Likert Scale: A popular rating scale that sums your respondents responses.
- Multiple Open-Ended: Allow attendees the flexibility of having several open-ended responses
- Matrix Multiple Choice Grid: Allows attendees to select more than one answer from a matrix-style format.
- If you have multiple feedback forms set up, select the form that you are interested in.
- Select the Analytics tab. You can then view your results and compare them to gain a better insight into your feedback.
Downloading feedback reports
- From the feedback feature, select the Download Report button.
- Choose whether you wish to sort responses by question type, titles, or by their names. Similarly, choose the dates and the specific feedback forms that you are interested in
- Select the Export button, followed by click here that will be shown on the screen.
- Name: You can rename this module instead of calling it Feedback.
- Visibility: Visibility can be enabled/disabled anytime for the Feedback to be visible or invisible.
- Access Rights: Can be changed from everyone to specific groups, to none
- Allow users to change response: By enabling this, users may change their answer after submission
- Allow users to view own response: Enabling this allows users to view their answers after submission
- Force users to complete feedback: By turning it on, users must complete the feedback form before dismissing feedback popup
Front End View
This will be the attendees' view of the Feedback from the front end.