In this article, you will be able to learn how to manage the Speakers Feature
- Accessing Speakers Feature
- How to manually add new speaker profile
- How to import speakers profile
- How to add profile photo to speaker
- Manage categories
- Assign categories
- Speaker Settings
- Delete Speaker from list
Accessing Speakers Feature
- From the Admin Panel, select App.
Search and select the Speakers feature.
On the Main Speakers tab, you can access various options to manage your Speakers feature
How to manually add new Speaker Profile
- Click on the, "+ New Profile" button
- At the popup, complete necessary fields including Speaker Biography/Description on the speaker's profile. Include a profile image and toggle visibility Feature on event website or visibility to enable speaker profile access and display on the event website or the virtual platform.
- Click Save.
How to Import Speakers Profile
For a faster way to accumulate your speaker list to your event, you can conveniently import a speaker list based on the excel format provided on the admin panel.
- Click Import and download the excel template
- Fill in the speaker information on the relevant columns and save the speaker excel sheet on your device.
- Click Import button and select the speaker excel sheet to import speaker profiles.
Note: Profile pictures require manual uploads from the backend admin panel.
How to add profile photo to speaker
- Select a Speaker to edit
- Click on the pencil button
- Select image from your folder ➔ Crop image and click Save
- Click Save to close edit
- Click on, "Manage Categories"
- Insert Category Name in the field and click the, "+ button" to add. Categories will be automatically saved
- On the Speakers admin panel, check the box of the speaker(s) and click on the action button.
- From the dropdown list, assign a category for the selected speaker(s). Category will be reflected accordingly.
On the Settings tab, you can manage the Speakers visibility and access rights.
Delete Speaker from list
- Select checkbox ➔ Click Red "Delete" button