Access and Customize App Features
In this article, you will learn more about the customizing your features.
- Accessing your App Features
- Activate Features
- Rearrange App Features Order
- Duplicate Feature
- Remove or Deactivate Feature
- Customize App Feature
App Features can be customised to the organisation's preferences. Event admins can rename features, replace feature icon or duplicate a feature that is available on the admin panel.
Accessing your features
- You can easily access your features tab by selecting App from the Admin panel. You will automatically land on the features page.
- To Activate an App feature → Hover over a feature and click Activate. Feature status will change to "Activated".
Rearrange App Features Order
To rearrange the order of your features, click and hold the icon found on the left of the features list at the left panel and move the feature up or down.
Changes to your feature order will be reflected automatically.
- From the Features panel, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Select Duplicate.
- On Duplicate Feature popup, select a feature type to duplicate.
- Insert a custom name and click, "Add" to complete. Duplicated feature will be reflected on your admin panel.
Note: You can chose to replace the feature's icon once you have successfully duplicated
Remove or Deactivate Feature
- Click on the "x" button to remove a duplicated feature.
Note: Only duplicated features can be removed completely.
- Select the Activated button where a pop up will appear. Select Deactivate to remove the feature from your event.
Note: When a feature is deactivated, it will not remove the feature completely. The feature is no longer reflected on the attendee view of your event platform.
Customize App Feature
- From the Features panel, hover cursor over the feature that you want to customize.
- Select the pencil icon that appears, and customize your display icon and/or name of the feature accordingly.
- Save the relevant changes to update the feature.