Add event admins
In this article, you will be able to learn how to add teammates as admins to your event
- How to add Teammates (admin)
- How to Remove Teammates
- How to add Exhibitor Administrators or Exhibitor Representatives
- How to add screen moderators
To add an event collaborator, admin is required to invite teammate to the designated event. An Event Collaborator is granted access to the event(s) they have been invited to by the administrator.
How to add Event Collaborators (Admin)
Organization admins can invite collaborators for their event(s) by following these steps to add an event collaborator for specific events:
- From the event level dashboard, select the Invite Teammate icon at the top right of the page to redirect to the Team Access page.
At the Team Access page, select +Invite Teammate button.
- At the Invite Teammate popup, fill in the Email, First Name and Last Name fields and click Send Invitation. Event Collaborator can access the invite via their email inbox and proceed to activate their account.
How to remove Event Collaborators
Event Collaborators who have been removed from an event will have their collaborator access revoked from the admin panel. This means that they will not be able to access your event from the backend admin panel.
Follow these steps to remove Event Collaborators from your event:
- Check the box of the Event Collaborator you wish to remove and click Remove selected button.
- At the popup, click Remove button.
Once you have completed these steps Event Collaborator is removed from your event.
How to add screen moderators
- Under Display Option, click the Live Stream or Video Conferencing tab on your Live Screen Settings page.
- Set the Moderation Mode and add Moderators accordingly.
- No Moderation: All Attendees are allowed to participate in video chat
- Require moderator to approve: Attendees will require to request to join the VC and moderators can approve or reject the request
- Selected attendees only: Only attendees selected by moderators are allowed to join the VC.