1. Can I post a photo via the browser?
Yes, you can, via the web browser at the moderate section of the photo gallery module.
2. Can I view the feedback form as a user identity?
To preview the feedback form as a user, you would need to login to the mobile app using your email address.
3. How do I project a page as a full screen?
For Windows, press FN + F11. For Mac, press Command + Shift + F
4. What happens if another email is keyed in upon filling up of registration form?
The email will be registered as a new participant. If the email already exists, it will update existing data if you have turned on that setting.
5. What is a PDF Ticket?
It is an email attachment that contains the QR Code for the users to present during check-in.
6. Is there a way to preview my event app while I work on populating it?
To preview the app, you would have to first publish it, download the app from the App Store or Play Store, and log in with your email address.
7. Can I check if we are able to download the photos shared in the event under the photo module?
Yes, you can download them under the Report section
8. How do I delete an event?
From the dashboard, click on-> Edit Event-> Tools-> Delete this event in red. Please note that this action is irreversible.
9. How to bulk upload photos?
You can do this by zipping up the photos you want to import into a zip folder. Once that is done, click on Event App >> Photos >> Moderate >> Upload Photos >> Select the folder you wish to import to and choose the zip folder to import. (Note that the admin name appears in the app for the imported photos)
10. How to use “Auto check-in” and "Hidden?
“Auto check-in” is a feature that is currently being phased out and is no longer in use. "Hidden" hides the groups from the registration form.
11. What are the dimensions of the label?
The dimensions are width 90mm x height 62mm, landscape format.
12. Can 1 user log into multiple devices?
Yes, you can!
13. How do I change the image for the event?
To change the banner, go to Event App >> Logo & Colours. Select the banner on the right and upload the new image
14. How do I edit the groups who can access the Documents folder?
Select the option, Specific Group, and tick the group that you wish to grant access to. It can be found as an option for Access Rights.
15. Can users upload documents?
Only photos can be uploaded.
16. What are the dimensions for Micepad’s logo and banner?
Banner Dimensions: 1242x568 pixels and Logo Dimensions: 640 x 480 pixels
17. How do I check for user’s responses for Q&A?
Click on Event App ->Discussion -> Moderate and tick on the respective session to view the questions posted for those sessions.
18. I added my guests to the mailing list. However, they did not receive the email invites.
Unfortunately, our system does not automatically send out emails to guests the moment they are added. You will need to navigate to Email, create a campaign under Draft and choose template “Invite User to Download App”. Feel free to add edit the email message. Remember to select the correct filter so that the email is sent out to the right people.
19. What’s the difference between the RSVP group and a normal group?
The RSVP group is to segregate the categories of the attendees. It also works as a filter when sending out invitation emails. On the registration website, the RSVP group can be selected when they fill up the registration form. To customize the registration forms for different RSVP groups, you can go to Registration >> RSVP Form.
The Normal Group is for personalized content. By assigning attendees to different groups, you can customize the visibility of content and send different notifications to selected groups
20. Under Schedule, can the document be uploaded as a PowerPoint or PDF?
As there are different formats and ways to display an agenda, we are unable to extract schedules directly from PowerPoints or PDFs.
21. Can customized email notifications be sent based on the workshop sessions the user selected?
You can filter the users based on their responses to the question asking them to select their workshop and send different email notifications accordingly. Feel free to use existing templates and edit them upon it.
22. Can the photos shared during the event(s) be downloaded?
Yes, you can download them under the Report section.
23. What is the difference between Attendees and Delegates?
The main difference between the two is the level of control. The attendees module shows the full list of attendees automatically pulled from the attendees section in the admin panel. Attendees are free to edit their information.
The delegates module on the other hand shows the selected users and fields that you wish to display based on an excel list you have imported. Attendees are not able to edit this information.
24. Why are the messages for Q&A not visible to all users?
You might have turned on the [hide all Q&A messages] setting on the attendee’s device. Please check and select the correct settings.
25. Can the questions be projected on the projector screen?
To project all questions on the projector screen, click on "Event App" -> "Projector Screens" -> "Select a Screen" -> Choose the Module Q&A and Display Type List or Grid-> Launch Projector.
26. Is it possible to use an iPad to moderate the questions instead of a laptop?
For the moderator to use an iPad to moderate, you would need to open a web browser and head to our admin panel. Login with your admin credentials and click on Event App - > Q&A → Moderate-> Speaker’s View.
He or she will then see all the approved messages and can select the messages he/she wants to project. (Questions shown on the iPad mirrors the Projector screen and is based on the selected sessions)
27. Can the banner on the registration page be changed?
To change the banner on the registration page, click → Registration on the panel on the top and then click on-> Registration website. Click on -> edit button under item 1 in the list. From there you will be able to make changes to your registration website.
Do remember to change the banner for the ‘Thank you’ page as well. You may preview the changes by clicking on the RSVP URL.
28. Can the quiz be results be collated?
You can access your quiz results under the Reports section. Click on [Quiz Results] under that section. Alternatively, head to Event App >> Quiz >> Select a Quiz >> Click on Results or Analytics.
29. Can I see how many people have completed the feedback form?
You can get a quick overview under the Event App-> Feedback. Click on - > Completion Report under that section. For a more detailed report, download the file by clicking on - >Reports and click on->Responses sorted by Question or Responses sorted by user.
30. What does it mean if there is an error message after uploading the Attendee list?
Check if there are any duplicated email address or any invalid email address. There may also be a hidden space bar before or after the email address which although invisible, makes the email invalid.
Make sure that the email address sits in the first column of the sheet.
31. How to upload guests into groups?
Go to the Attendees page. On the left part of the screen, click on - >Groups. From there you can create a new group and set the maximum occupancy.
Next to each Group, there will be a Group ID number. Take note of this number.
When importing the guest list, do place this Group ID Number into the respective column, either RSVP Groups or Normal Groups.
Do add attendees to more than one group, follow the format “1234, 1235, 1236”